New Indiana Jones Items from Disney - Sankara Stone, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, Idol, Staff of Ra headpiece

I wasn't going to, but at that price I had to order the skull, doll, and shirt. Still planning to get a nicer shirt from Karolian Dry Goods, but this sale is too good to pass up for me.

Disappointed I didn't wait to save $100 on the skull, but I never expected this big of a discount to appear. On the plus side I picked up the voodoo doll, as it wasn't worth it to me at full price but I'll take it at $78.

Disappointed I didn't wait to save $100 on the skull, but I never expected this big of a discount to appear. On the plus side I picked up the voodoo doll, as it wasn't worth it to me at full price but I'll take it at $78.
Agreed. Especially as I saw the discount ended tonight, I had to take advantage of it before it vanished forever ;) I can wait a bit on the voodoo doll as I already have a Replica prop from Temple of Doom. But now I just need to wait for the Grail to go on sale again so I can have 4 replica props from the movies.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I MISSED OUT ON -$100 off on the skull..... :confused::mad:!!! Okay someone who checks for discounts daily for the indy stuff please contact me so I don't miss out again. Also I removed the bottom part of my skull since it was held on only on one side well enough. Can always glue it back but it seems they could have added three more LEDS to it but didn't. Decided to lift three of the outer LEDS up some to put out more of the light. With the holidays coming up think they'll be another sale like that?
IMG_9430.jpegIMG_9432.jpegIMG_9433.jpegIMG_9434.jpeg

Last edited:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I MISSED OUT ON -$100 off on the skull..... :confused::mad:!!! Okay someone who checks for discounts daily for the indy stuff please contact me so I don't miss out again. Also I removed the bottom part of my skull since it was held on only on one side well enough. can always glue it back but it seems they could have added three more LEDS to it but didn't. Decided to lift three of the outer LEDS up some to put out more of the light. With the holidays coming up think they'll be another sale like that?
View attachment 1639466View attachment 1639467View attachment 1639468View attachment 1639469
Hopefully they do something like it again for black friday proper. Also Christmas sales/after christmas sales lots of online retailers take advantage of people looking for deals.

I don’t like to cross polinate and totally OT, but I know many on the forum have various likes. That said, if anyone (like me) missed the Hasbro pre-sale on the Nerf Aliens M41-A pulse rifle, it’s back up again for sale on the Hasbro Pulse site. Happy bug hunting!

Ah, completed my 13 skull collection at significant savings thanks to that sale! I've recreated the room with the skeletons all sitting around and once I put their skulls on, I expect the doorway to their universe to open and I'll be outta here! :cautious:
“Be careful, you might get exactly what you wish for” ;)

Yeah I wonder if they sold out at that price too. 100 dollars off the skull would be very tempting for a lot of people. Looks like I will have to wait until I go to the parks to try and buy the doll.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back