New Indiana Jones Items from Disney - Sankara Stone, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, Idol, Staff of Ra headpiece

Got mine from RelicMaker last year
Interest - Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)
Based on the hero. Perfection. Worth every penny!
(my choice of eyes)
View attachment 1592691
No offense its not screen accurate . Thats not a casting from the original mold . The mods on here shouldn’t allow him to make that statement when selling a prop to beef up sales . It’s 100 pct false. I will debate that anytime anywhere . Being allowed to make these claims with zero proof with no accountability is wrong .

Last edited:
Folks, if you do order any of these props and live in the US, use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout for free shipping. Otherwise it gets pretty pricey.

That code only works on in stock items (the Holy Grail is pre-order). Was anyone able to get it to work for pre-order stuff?

Sean

Last edited:
No offense taken (y)
I believe he does explain it all in the thread so its as close as you can get for my money without scanning the actual hero. I've found the guy to be open and upfront with an excellent track record and doesn't take peoples money until he has the items at hand.

No offense taken (y)
I believe he does explain it all in the thread so its as close as you can get for my money without scanning the actual hero. I've found the guy to be open and upfront with an excellent track record and doesn't take peoples money until he has the items at hand.
He says it’s from the original mold . Thats just not true but people can dream lol .

Are these being sold at the Adventureland Bazaar within Disneyland or only on shopdisney right now?
Interested in a crystal skull but unsure about whether I need to order or whether I can just go pick it up in the park

Edit: Was told elsewhere that it is on display but not on sale yet.

Last edited:
Interesting. I know the burden of proof is on him to back up his claims of lineage, but I'm interested in hearing why you think it isn't lineage.
So if I say a friend of a friend that cant be named is proof really maybe I’m missing something? He stated is was from the original mold. lineage is another thing .

Are these being sold at the Adventureland Bazaar within Disneyland or only on shopdisney right now?
Interested in a crystal skull but unsure about whether I need to order or whether I can just go pick it up in the park

Edit: Was told elsewhere that it is on display but not on sale yet.

The preorders arent due until July 18th, so thats probably around when theyll be available in parks.

That code only works on in stock items (the Holy Grail is pre-order). Was anyone able to get it to work for pre-order stuff?

Sean
yes--it worked for the skull preorder --

side note: if you have a Disney credit card you can also save an additional 20-25 dollars. I did it by accident and the total was 226 or something like that. free ship plus the discount using a Disney CC- but I couldn't check out because I didn't have a Disney card

He says it’s from the original mold . Thats just not true but people can dream lol .

He says he modified a cast of an original stunt idol to match the hero, and that he believes the original hero was created similarly. Hence "made from" part. Or do you have a better way of saying that in 6 words? Or are you saying that the stunt idol he started with doesn't have lineage at all?

yes--it worked for the skull preorder --

side note: if you have a Disney credit card you can also save an additional 20-25 dollars. I did it by accident and the total was 226 or something like that. free ship plus the discount using a Disney CC- but I couldn't check out because I didn't have a Disney card
how'd you do that? I actually DO have a disney card but didnt see any option for that during checkout, it treated the card the same as any other

Just noticed, the crystal skull doesnt seem to have any of the suture marks on the outside of the skull....at least i dont see any of the light highlights hitting them. Dome looks completely smooth. That seems like a pretty big oversight...I guess those wouldnt be too hard to add yourself with an engraving tool or something.

SkullPrototype2.jpg

6505048306608-1

Last edited:
how'd you do that? I actually DO have a disney card but didnt see any option for that during checkout, it treated the card the same as any other
download the capitol one coupon code and activate it. once you do, every check out page will bring it up automatically --even without a capital one card

Just noticed, the crystal skull doesnt seem to have any of the suture marks on the outside of the skull....at least i dont see any of the light highlights hitting them. Dome looks completely smooth. That seems like a pretty big oversight...

View attachment 1593167
6505048306608-1
Yep, noticed and mentioned that on page 3 or 4 of the thread. They do state that it is a:
  • Highly detailed resin Crystal Skull replica
And for the Sankara Stone as well,
  • Highly detailed resin Sankara Stone replica
Where as the Grail and Idol are
  • Authentic Collectable Replica of relic Indiana Jones Discovered during his adventures.

Just noticed, the crystal skull doesnt seem to have any of the suture marks on the outside of the skull....at least i dont see any of the light highlights hitting them. Dome looks completely smooth. That seems like a pretty big oversight...I guess those wouldnt be too hard to add yourself with an engraving tool or something.

View attachment 1593167
6505048306608-1
what example is that ?

To answer the previous question: yes you can use the SHIPMAGIC code on pre-sale items. The only one it won’t work for is the grail by itself; you have to spend at least $75 for the free shipping.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back