New Indiana Jones Items from Disney - Sankara Stone, Crystal Skull, Holy Grail, Idol, Staff of Ra headpiece

Everything I’ve found says the skull should be almost 16” long, so this does seem a little small.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a better alternative to FanBiltProps on Etsy (around the same price):

1. Grail
2. Sankara Stones (I prefer the darker non lit version)

Does anyone have a suggestion on a better alternative to FanBiltProps on Etsy (around the same price):

1. Grail
2. Sankara Stones (I prefer the darker non lit version)
For the non-lit stones, Landron Artifacts on here and Etsy. I ended up just ordering one from him instead of Disney.

I'm looking at getting a grail and it seems either Magnoli Clothiers or RestauraJones make (or used to make) the best ones.

For the non-lit stones, Landron Artifacts on here and Etsy. I ended up just ordering one from him instead of Disney.

I'm looking at getting a grail and it seems either Magnoli Clothiers or RestauraJones make (or used to make) the best ones.

1. Quick glance and think I agree on Landron. Will get that done today.

2. Will look into others for Grail but not sure they are available and cost effective.

Thanks for your help.

For both grail and stone you cannot get better than RestauraJones. His replicas are spot on. I have both and think they are well worth the extra money.

Man I'm so torn on the skull. Its too small, it has that circle on the bottom for the batteries... but it LOOKS amazing, and is probably cheaper than any other replica that will ever come out officially or otherwise.

I went ahead and ordered the crystal skull I know it not the right size, but still looks great and beats other prices out there. It will be a great display and I excited to see whatever the battery powers up.

After learning about the free shipping I canceled my order and reordered it so I got the free shipping so that helped. I do have the old Projector skull. That is the best toy variant of the skull thats accurate to the movie one. Here that is with the dimensions of the new Disney skull in cardboard for ref. Still a lot bigger but not full size like the original prop.

IMG_7056.jpeg

Ok you guys pushed me over the edge, skull ordered. Surprised to see it says it’s resin, would have assumed slush cast vinyl or something.

I forgot about that projector one. I got one that lights up from Rubies a few years ago, it’s much smaller though but looks great.

Last edited:
Picked up the Idol, could not see paying that for a too small Crystal Skull. I also couldn't stand the paint job on the Grail.
On the off chance you haven't ordered, also add code "LIGHTYEAR" to get an additional gift with purchase (in the US)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back