New in forum Predator WIP - painting

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vinicios Jorge

Hello Hunters, I'm new in the forum. I am a sculptor in Brazil and have a job of a mini bust the predator that made randomly, and now I have in progress a mask I picked up with Beto. I'm doing the painting and finishing it. How is my first time with latex paint, I am creating my own predator and references based on animals and predators, My idea is to model predators further ahead and make masks. I also have in progress sculpture of a predator on a roughly 1:4. This work is waiting for the new movie references. Once you're more advanced position the statuette.
The following pictures painting masks. I'm new and I apologize if my post is wrong on any topic.

predmask1.jpg.png

predmask.jpg.png

predmask3.jpg.png

predmask5.jpg.png

dsc01768m.jpg.png

dsc01769i.jpg.png

dsc01771e.jpg.png

dsc01790q.jpg.png

predmask1.jpg.png

predmask.jpg.png

predmask3.jpg.png

predmask5.jpg.png

dsc01768m.jpg.png

dsc01769i.jpg.png

dsc01771e.jpg.png

dsc01790q.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Demascus

Wow, that is looking totally awesome! He will look really kick ass once you get the teeth installed, the quills are great, where did you get them from? I'm really looking forward to see some more of your work, because if this is your first then your only going to blow all our expectations away.