New images of Iron Man mk VII

WarpedScale

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has this been posted yet?

New Statue Images Show Off The Avengers' Mark VII Iron Man Armor | Superhero Hype

IM-KOT-01.jpg

IM-KOT-02.jpg

IM-KOT-03.jpg

IM-KOT-05.jpg

Many more at the link above.

Last edited:
First I've seen it.

I find it a bit surprising that they're going back to the round arc reactor (though I like it better than the triangular design.) Wonder if there's a particular reason for it.

Also don't care for the silver on the upper thighs. It's nitpicky, I know.

I actually like the new design, with some War machine parts.
I still prefer the Mark IV, i don't know if it's me but i really don't dig the grey parts..

Why do they need to put grey again -,-
The round RT return is a good news though, looks nicer imo :)

It's definitely starting to grow on me. When I first saw the raw statue I thought the MkIV and VI were the best designs, and I still do, but the MkVII is definitely catching up quickly. My biggest complaints are like everyone else's - the metallic silver on the thighs. Someone said the rumor is that this suit was designed for space flight, so perhaps the design team added those thigh components and the very obvious booster-looking components on the back reach over the shoulders. As for compliments - I LOVE the new back and I like the new chest piece, the designers were able to add more complexity w/o ruining the overall design.

From a pure design standpoint, it's not my fave, but I'm quite sure that when the movie hits and this suit shows its capabilities and how those silver components work into that, this will be THE badass armor to own out of Tony's collection.

good stuff, i totally agree with dualedge about the circle reactor and the silver, but i like the more sleek curves to the calves and thighs. although the mk vi is still my favorite this suit is a beauty.

First I've seen it.

I find it a bit surprising that they're going back to the round arc reactor (though I like it better than the triangular design.) Wonder if there's a particular reason for it.

Pretty much thought the exact same thing. The silver just looks out of place, and I do like the round reactor more.

Still not my fav a little better than the 6 and I am so glad they went back to the round unibeam. Still like the Mark3 best though. :)

Glad to see the circular chest symbol.

Put this together for comparison-
Irona-man-armor-movie-variations.jpg

I prefer the rounder shoulder pads. The flat tops make him look like a football player.

douglasgp56.gif

The tall "Traps" armor looks awkward and "stuck-on" in my opinion. Not integrated into the over design.

Also-

Ironman.jpg

mk7.jpg

Nick

On the topic of the shoulders, I actually think the look is a bit Gundam-ish, especially when you factor in the silver and red pods that go on the lats extending to the upper back. Again, still a bit iffy on this design but a cool evolution of the Mk3, just not the best one out there.

Thanks for putting that together, Nick. It's good to see that the designers decided to give Tony some quads, again. I couldn't stand that skinny look. I'm not completely sold on the silver, but it's not killing me. I really dig how they raised the ab plates and made them go higher up the torso; gives it a bit of a reptilian look. I've very glad the triangle is gone...

First I've seen it.

Agreed on both!

Glad they went back to the round unibeam but don't care too much for the silver thighs. Koto usually makes their figurines and statues a tiny bit on the skinny side though. Can't wait to see it on screen

nope not for me, i cant even tell why i dont like it tho

maybe it will grow on me, but so far, i like every previous version better than this

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back