NEW Hot Toys 1:6 Falconer figure

sabres21768

In the works.

Thanks to Blade3327

hottoysfalconer1.jpg

hottoysfalconer.jpg

oh ****!!!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! u da man sabres!!

EDIT:and sorry blade3327! thanks buddy :) i didn't even read it the first time

Same here, but there's no way I'm displaying him unmasked when he's got such an awesome bio!

Now, Predator vs. Alien (a member on SSF) says that his source at Alter Ego told him they expected the PO to happen in early August. If this is true, we're getting those specs and official HQ pics very soon.

AAAAAHHHHH I'm so happy now. Makes you wonder how long until we see Flusher and Classic pred.
I honestly think the face will be the same as super black but different solour scheme.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! god i'm so buying Falconer and Tracker now!
just WOW...That figure is gorgeous...totally preordering whenever it's up.

His Bio actually looks in proportion to his body (unlike the film version). I may have to get in trouble with the wife and break down for all three (maybe the "classic" one too) of these... DAMN!!!

His Bio actually looks in proportion to his body (unlike the film version). I may have to get in trouble with the wife and break down for all three (maybe the "classic" one too) of these... DAMN!!!

Ha ha ha ha.
I know. At first I was thinking I'm a grown man and shouldn't play with dolls. How do I explain my 3 little friends if I have a date over. These are so cool I might just have to tell her that it's her or them :)

All they did was sculpt a different head and Bio. The rest is the same, well skin paint is different.
well, please no disrespect buddy, but.... well there are quite a few differences, dispite there similarities...

the chest/stomach buckle is different and has one more strap going to the left...

all that thigh and knee armor was not present on the "berserker" either... he also is missing his right hip plate, but we're talking about "newly sculpted"...

the whole left arm is totally different with different gauntlet, and that metal glove of his (which should be cooool, it's closed in the pics)

so not to argue, u are also "the man" uratz but if i understand correctly, you still haven't even gotten to watch it have you? :)

anyway, well notable differences... worth having both IMO i almost wish berserker had some of that thigh/knee armor. oh well... but then you couldn't see those cool patterns going up the sides of the legs.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back