New Here, Need help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cgolden95

Hey guys, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section, I need some help/advice on how to make a loincloth for a man and how to make it so it doesn't reveal any manly parts lol, I was thinking if I could make it around a pair of compression shorts or something but I'm not sure. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section, I need some help/advice on how to make a loincloth for a man and how to make it so it doesn't reveal any manly parts lol, I was thinking if I could make it around a pair of compression shorts or something but I'm not sure. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!
Welcome aboard. It might just be as simple as finding a flesh tone Speedo and then sewing some leather on the front and back. Then add rope or a leather cord around it as it that is all that is holding it together.