New Head sculpt

I'll second that Lee, Karl said it all. It would of looked better in the new movie..... Now get a move on and get dread rings and neck ring over to me for my one..........

wow man just wow your finished projects are always ******* breath taking i mean thats the baddest predator EVER every inch a masterpiece hey that neck ring badass do you produce them ? if so let me know shoot me a pm im getting a little extra cash i think that piece would be perfect to acommpany my dread rings and the piercing are just sick man you are a bad mofo

wow man just wow your finished projects are always ******* breath taking i mean thats the baddest predator EVER every inch a masterpiece hey that neck ring badass do you produce them ? if so let me know shoot me a pm im getting a little extra cash i think that piece would be perfect to acommpany my dread rings and the piercing are just sick man you are a bad mofo

i would be very intressted in a neckring also

cheers guys....yes Alex..I am going to cast up some neck rings..i'll pm you and indeed Jimmy a bit later as i'mm cooking some sausages at the mo lol.

Over the last couple of weeks, whenever I stopped by this thread to see the progress on this sculpt it really got me excited! You have a great sense for detail, skunk - i absolutely love this Preds skin, beginning with the details in the mandible-insides, the wrinkles in the middle of his forehead to the small pointy bone-things (forgot what they´re called...) on both sides.
This guy would so yank off Mr. Blacks ugly head!!!! :p

Thanks Timmy....as always I look at it now it's finished and wish I done a couple of things different.....but I suppose I can save those differences for the next one :p

Cheers guys......I'm hoping to paint up another one this week..and mabe sculpt some new teeth for the next one.
Thanks again

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back