New Head sculpt

Cheers everyone.......I'm still not sure about the mouth myself Colm...or the crown lol....and I probably wont get much of a chance to get anything significant done to him over the next couple of weeks as the kids are off school and we're going away for the second week of their holiday.
I'll try and get some better low light pics tho to try and show a bit more of the detailing a bit better tho.
Cheers again

Cheers peoples....I'm hoping to get a little done today...so hopefully i'll be able to udate with some pics later on.
Thanks again

Nice departure from the standard preds we've seen. While you're at it, why not go all out and sculpt in a forked tongue, the way Winston originally envisioned it?

Like the teeth... when he takes a bite...!!!!!

Good forehead and cool looking wide mouth. Remember the mouth of the wierd new breed in a vampire movie.

Cheers folks
Thanks for all the opinions....I have taken everyones on board and made a few adjustments here and there including lowering the top mabibles a bit and sorting something out with the mouth.....Its still not finished (the mouth) but i'm happier with it now than what I was lol........still not sure which direction to go with the back of the crown tho
I've even put in a forked tongue lol.....(I had a tip off about the suggestion)...i'll try and upload a pic....if i'm not successfull.....you may have to wait untill someone more competant comes along lol.
Thanks again

...well I managed one pic..lol.....dont worry....the cavelry will be here a bit later on.

Sorry i'm a bit useless when it comes to computers lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, even the rear of the crown fits in now, as your eyes are drawn away from the crown to the pissed off look all over his face.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back