New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

Anybody got any good news on Rey pre-orders? Gamestop put a hold on my account 10/31, but nothing else has happened yet. I'm sure if it was actually going to be released 11/1 for them, it's probably sitting on a container in the pacific.

Anybody got any good news on Rey pre-orders? Gamestop put a hold on my account 10/31, but nothing else has happened yet. I'm sure if it was actually going to be released 11/1 for them, it's probably sitting on a container in the pacific.

Entertainment Earth still has a shipping date of November but Amazon has May 4, 2022. Honestly I would be surprised if they came out in November. Whenever the Black Series items are announced, there is usually about 6 to 12 months gap till release.

The best indicator is when you start seeing Youtube videos show up by people oversees or those who get special early access so they can review an item. Usually when those videos start showing up, the release is soon.

I highly recommend the One Replicas super stunt Qui-Gon lightsaber hilt. It's a great streamlined hilt and while not exact it's a well made piece and wouldn't cost all too much to have it installed.

Hopefully the website will bring the blades back in stock. I would think the 26“ short blades would be best for a staff weapon like his As opposed to the 36” option. I currently only have one of the Savi 31“ blades but I guess I could borrow my son’s blade if needed. I honestly don’t think I need to worry about blades as I think it will be on display as a static display hilt.

So I got a email my card was attempted to charge today but the card on file expired..

Tried to log into to update and the site is saying my email doesn’t exist..

About ready to say f%ck this thing and let them keep it

You'd think them taking your money would be the easy part... I swear the amount of time I've wasted having to chase companies and organizations to pay them money I'm not keen on parting with in the first place is staggering.

The worst part is that you're trying to buy a product, which should be even simpler. I hope they get it squared away for you.

My dark saber officially shipped, I will tell you I’ll never order off the hasbro site every again. I’ll go 3rd party before I sit through this again lol
Let me know what you think. I did have it on order on Amazon but canceled after seeing online reviews. I think it might ultimately end up in my collection if I can catch it for a reduced price in the future.

My dark saber officially shipped, I will tell you I’ll never order off the hasbro site every again. I’ll go 3rd party before I sit through this again lol
I preordered the Dark Saber almost a year ago directly from Hasbro - December 21, 2020

The website says it should be ready to ship November 30, 2021

No update on my order as of yet, but I’ll update this thread once I get notified.

Sean

What annoys me is that I've pre-ordered things from many different places, and I typically will get an email that they have the item and will be charging my card in two days or something. That gives me enough time to check if I have enough in my checking, the card's up to date, etc. It is really nice to have that heads up.

With this, I just saw that I was missing a significant amount of money from my bank account. I was in full panic mode until I went to the transactions and saw that it was Hasbro. (Which I still had to check was the Darksaber)

I ordered my Darksaber from Entertainment Earth in December 2020, and it's current release date estimate has been pushed back to March 2022. I'm almost at the point of just canceling it. It's a little nuts how long it's taking considering how good they usually are about getting merchandise out.

I ordered my Darksaber from Entertainment Earth in December 2020, and it's current release date estimate has been pushed back to March 2022. I'm almost at the point of just canceling it. It's a little nuts how long it's taking considering how good they usually are about getting merchandise out.
You’re kidding me?!? Now I’ve seen people who order from EE and BBTS get theirs way before the hasbro pulse orders!?

Wonder why you didn’t get yours from the first batch?

This is why I was so disgusted with hasbro, I figured order from the source and get it first. Was certainly not the case

I preordered the Dark Saber almost a year ago directly from Hasbro - December 21, 2020

The website says it should be ready to ship November 30, 2021

No update on my order as of yet, but I’ll update this thread once I get notified.

Sean
So no sooner did I post this that I got my shipping notice :p

Saber coming in a few days!

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back