New Hasbro Kenner "Vintage" Star Wars figures

Stan Solo knocked it out of the park with that figure and with all the other figures they produce in terms of capturing the spirit and look of the vintage Kenner figures.

Personally though? The slave outfit has become so fetishized that it's become almost a tired cliche in the fan world. Whether it's statues, figures, posters, or whatever of Slave Leia, or female Twileks, etc, it's become so ubiquitous that it's almost boring. Hot girls dressed as Slave Leia.... how original... :rolleyes: I'm no prude, but Star Wars at it's core was more romantic and wholesome than it was sexy. I never bought into the trend that nerds are only attracted to girls when they have some direct tie into sexualizing their favorite IP characters. When it comes to intimacy, Star Wars is the last thing on my mind. ;)

Totally agree, it's definitely become a pop culture "thing" . But in the meantime...

Season 3 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

princess jasmine disney GIF

danica-mckellar-slave-leia-costume.jpg

Just after deciding vintage reproduction toys probably isn’t gonna be my jam, I got these originals unloaded on me

I dunno… most aren’t in the best shape… no weapons. Leia and lando have capes tho!

Not sure what to do with these… and I also got a vader carrying case that could use some cleanin, then is just missing a couple of the old sticker name tags…

IMG_5492.jpeg

Hm.

Just after deciding vintage reproduction toys probably isn’t gonna be my jam, I got these originals unloaded on me

I dunno… most aren’t in the best shape… no weapons. Leia and lando have capes tho!

Not sure what to do with these… and I also got a vader carrying case that could use some cleanin, then is just missing a couple of the old sticker name tags…

View attachment 1743871

Hm.
Nice lot, you’ve got a few bangers in the group even without complete accessories.

View attachment 1743871

Hm.
Buy the accessories, or the good repro ones, then order the replica backing cards from Card Backs | US | Beggars Canyon Toys, and you will have a nice set of carded vintage figures for display.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back