New Gort Bio

Tsurabisu

Hey, all. So, I got this Gort bio from Hez and I couldn't help but think that the mouth looked a lot like Darth Vader's mask, so I did the only logical thing. Paint it up Vader style. I still have to put on the clear coat and lenses, but whacha think?

IMAG0009-3.jpg

I haven't decided what to do for the lenses yet. I'd like some input. Reflective lenses? Tinted? And if tinted, what color?

--Tsu

That bio does look a little like vader. You can get some cheap sunglasses from the dollar store and take out the tinted lens for the eyes.

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' post='279901' date='Mar 5 2011, 07:54 AM']I might suggest you give it a worn look. Maybe some metal showing through on certain edges of the helmet. Either way, looking cool.[/quote]

Not a bad idea. I haven't put on a clear coat yet just for reasons like this. Some battle damage 'er somethin' would look good. Then again, going with the all black like the Dark Lord of the Sith's is very appealing, too.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back