New Gort Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tsurabisu

Hey, all. So, I got this Gort bio from Hez and I couldn't help but think that the mouth looked a lot like Darth Vader's mask, so I did the only logical thing. Paint it up Vader style. I still have to put on the clear coat and lenses, but whacha think?

IMAG0009-3.jpg

I haven't decided what to do for the lenses yet. I'd like some input. Reflective lenses? Tinted? And if tinted, what color?

--Tsu

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tsurabisu

Thanks, guys. That's kinda what I was thinkin'. Now, I just gotta find somethin' ta use as the lenses! Heh.

stormmiko

That bio does look a little like vader. You can get some cheap sunglasses from the dollar store and take out the tinted lens for the eyes.

A Hunters Moon

I might suggest you give it a worn look. Maybe some metal showing through on certain edges of the helmet. Either way, looking cool.

Tsurabisu

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' post='279901' date='Mar 5 2011, 07:54 AM']I might suggest you give it a worn look. Maybe some metal showing through on certain edges of the helmet. Either way, looking cool.[/quote]

Not a bad idea. I haven't put on a clear coat yet just for reasons like this. Some battle damage 'er somethin' would look good. Then again, going with the all black like the Dark Lord of the Sith's is very appealing, too.