~~~ New Gogos Inspired Paint-up ~~~

That is too cool for words. I like this one even better than the first Gogos-style monster you did a while back. Those pictures really do look like paintings. Does it create the same optical illusion when viewed in person?

Mike

....my....eyes....deceive....me.....o_O

I've looked at the pictures several times now and even with the white backdrop I can't convince my brain that it's a picture of a real bust?.?.?.

Jeff, that's really a fresh approach there and you mastered it perfectly...

Thomas

<div class='quotetop'>(mbmcfarland @ Jul 14 2006, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1280699[/snapback]</div>
That is too cool for words. I like this one even better than the first Gogos-style monster you did a while back. Those pictures really do look like paintings. Does it create the same optical illusion when viewed in person?

Mike
[/b]

Hey Mike,

Actually he looks really neat in person. Of course the angle
that matches the original painting is always the best, but
the other views look cool too.

Thanks.

°Jeff Camp

camper

<div class='quotetop'>(hollywoodhardware @ Jul 14 2006, 11:43 AM) [snapback]1280708[/snapback]</div>
I've looked at the pictures several times now and even with the white backdrop I can't convince my brain that it's a picture of a real bust?.?.?.

[/b]

Indeed.

Incredible work, Jeff. Absolutely INCREDIBLE.

Tom

I can honestly say I have NEVER seen anything like that. The technique is absolutely perfect and you simply couldn't get more of a real life "painting" feeling. It reminds me of something out of Stepehen Spielbergs Amazing stories where a drawing or painting comes to life and walks around like a living thing. Absolutely stunnign work, Jeff.... and I don't even like Frankenstein.

<div class='quotetop'>(Brak's Buddy @ Jul 15 2006, 07:49 AM) [snapback]1281285[/snapback]</div>
I can honestly say I have NEVER seen anything like that. The technique is absolutely perfect and you simply couldn't get more of a real life "painting" feeling. It reminds me of something out of Stepehen Spielbergs Amazing stories where a drawing or painting comes to life and walks around like a living thing. Absolutely stunnign work, Jeff.... and I don't even like Frankenstein.
[/b]

Thanks Man.

I like pushing the envelope every once in a while. B)

°Jeff Camp

camper

Holy crap, that is simply stunning. You need to make a short video or GIF of you circling the bust... my eyes just can't view it as a 3-dimensional object

Could you please enlighten us about your techniques?
Pretty please...no need to reveal everything ;)

Learning from the Master....YES...

Markus

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back