New Galaxies Edge X Wing Helmet

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just launched recently.

FCF83DB1-094A-4EC3-8D5C-A0683A12F52E.jpeg
889764F8-4027-46B9-B679-793D6B4FFE6F.jpeg

I was at WDW 3 weeks ago and bought a ‘Luke’ helmet while I was there so of course they release a new version now.

I like it. Maybe I’ll have to ‘find’ one online…

Why does it say rebel pilot.
That's just dumb.
To continue the trend of otherwise-fairly-in-universe merch at Galaxy's Edge getting extraneous Aurebesh or logos...typically to remind you what faction something is associated with. Their datapad-style journal gets 'First Order' slapped on. Imperial tumbler from the DS conference room gets 'Galactic Empire' and an imp cog button. Rey satchel gets 'FORCE WIELDER' repeated down the strap, plus 'black spire outpost' and a starbird under the flap.

I'm more concerned with why 'Rebel Pilot' seems to have the R (and L too?) rotated 90 degrees. Aurebesh *isn't* hard to proofread, people!

Attachments

• GE-reblabel.png
    GE-reblabel.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 80
To continue the trend of otherwise-fairly-in-universe merch at Galaxy's Edge getting extraneous Aurebesh or logos...typically to remind you what faction something is associated with. Their datapad-style journal gets 'First Order' slapped on. Imperial tumbler from the DS conference room gets 'Galactic Empire' and an imp cog button. Rey satchel gets 'FORCE WIELDER' repeated down the strap, plus 'black spire outpost' and a starbird under the flap.

I'm more concerned with why 'Rebel Pilot' seems to have the R (and L too?) rotated 90 degrees. Aurebesh *isn't* hard to proofread, people!
I feel like there's a huge gap in the market for some decent in-universe clothing ranges. LFL needs to work with some fashion labels to make stuff similar to the Gabercrete jackets, ponchos, shirts, boots, belts etc.

Stuff that isn't from a character, but fits in to the GFFA.

There are a couple pages under this thread discussing differences of the various helmets out for sale currently..

We have posted extensive photos and variations between the Black Series, Galaxys Edge, and official prop helmets.
Enjoy!

I just finished a repaint of the Galaxys Edge Luke helmet here in this thread.. you can see the steps i took and the final helmet.

These are really stellar helmets to work with. And the final looks are incredible, wearable, and fun. You cannot go wrong for $80.
Enjoy!

I seriously returned to the RPF (ending my few month hiatus) to post about this. I own the TBS Wedge helmet and intend to grab the Luke, but I really do like this design as well.

the writing actually says "LEBEL PILOT".. the aurebesh "R" is rotated clockwise 90 degrees. looks more like an "L". How did no one notice that?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back