NEW FREAKY AVP DESIGN

Ta2pro

well,title says it all.doing pm head/torso/legs for george(pt greek)as a repaint project.gave it the liberty as a "snakish" P2.kinda camo,lol.the torso was all dk green/brown,real muted.george wanted head/legs to match,but w/P2'ish flare.heres the repaint just from today.yup-just a few hrs folks.
1252887084.jpg

1252887084.jpg

Wow..it looks even meaner then what I was going for. Like I just told ya on the phone, Its gonna be hard for me to put much armor on this bad boy...so It is gonna be more of a stripped down, gladiator like, fighter. I cant wait to see what you do with the legs.

Liking the Darker tones to him,nearly looks black and white. kind of reminds me of a ORC.

a rough tough , down and dirty pred. ;)

Throwing these pics up that Joe sent me..they are almost done ...Legs are Usurper's ...the fit and details are amazing, that is why I went with them for this suit rather then the Mander legs (for another project)
This truly
is a showcase of the Talent that is present on this board ....

c767c2b8.jpg

97cc6ea1.jpg

c767c2b8.jpg

97cc6ea1.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back