New FEMALE Torso skin

Mannowar

Sr Member
Here's the new fem torso. The armor is a custom design of mine and is sculpted in. Backpack and cannon mount (not photographed yet) are pretty much done as far as form goes so I just need to detail them. The cannon will also be a custom design, similar to P2, though I may just sculpt a new P2 cannon since I've had a couple request for them and use it for the cannon instead of a custom design. I was going to sculpt the backpack on as well, but the mold will be too large and awkward for my liking, so it will be a seperate piece. Will start the molding process later in the week. I will likely sculpt some matching lower leg armor and shin armor for this after Halloween, but for the current suit build I'll be using if for, I'll be going with my Wolf thighs and shins. Let me know what you think.

Female_torso1_50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the way you've integrated the shoulder armour with the muscular arms. This is obviously a young female warrior judging by the lack of sagginess :)

showing much love for the females...

i'm glad suit builders are now taking into account more and more the females of our clan.

well done MOW

AM

Coolness. I also know of a lady that normally makes Slave Leia costumes who is currently sculpting up a set of female Pred skins herself, so it seems more and more female Pred parts will be coming available to Pred costumers.

Thanks all. Yeah, not a lot of fem pred skins out there so I figured I add one to the mix. I'll be doing the first one for my girlfriends daughter so hopefully I'll have a finished one to show of in early October.

Scott,

Awesome skin! ;)

OK, I'll let out a WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! New Female torso skin!!!!! :) :)

many thanks for doing this build!!!!

---
Ei'luj

Is it modeled on any particular South African runners?
It's a quality sculpt man well done.....superb in fact...the detailing on her breasts remind me of looking at a street light through a tree in winter.

Yay more feme predator skins! Soon there will be an army of huntresses and to be honest this looks very accurate since the females are suppose to be taller bigger and stronger. Yay scott!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back