Here is the latest update. We will be molding it before the weekend

predchest008.jpg

The white stick is the placeholder for the gun mount

predchest009.jpg

predchest010.jpg

predchest011.jpg

predchest013.jpg

predchest012.jpg

There will be a scabbard on the right side for a blade weapon, not sure about any other attachments, but there will be plenty of spots for hoses/wires and such

predatorchest2010001.jpg

predatorchest2010002.jpg

predatorchest2010004.jpg

predatorchest2010005.jpg

predatorchest2010006.jpg

predchest008.jpg

predchest009.jpg

predchest010.jpg

predchest011.jpg

predchest013.jpg

predchest012.jpg

now THAT is freaking sweet! Great job on the chest armor. I would love to wear something like that. It reminds me a bit of the Hot Toys: Machiko armor

The pics dont give it justice.The back is going to be short in the middle and be one piece.The cannon and shoulder armor will have a unique look to them.Its defintly machico inspired but also alot of my own style in it.Im really trying to give a sexy look.

Its only the beginning i have a lot of fine tuning,its missing the cannon shoulder armor and neck armor.I have a lot cool things in mind.I also making a bio to match it.I have a hunch that you will see some kind of female pred in the new movie.I going to use this armor for a big promo im doing for the movie.I understand this isnt the place to talk about that.I will give the details for that event on the appropriate forum.Thanks hunters.PS wear has uratz been i miss looking at his stuff.

Hello,

That is pretty awesome. Did you start sculpting on the mannequin?Also what kind of material are you sculpting it out of?Oh I almost forgot, your mannequin,where did you find it?

Thanks,Daren

Hey daren.The dummy is from a airsoft dealer and i connected a generic chest form to it that i made molded from my wife.The clay i am using is a mixture of plasticina and clean clay.Hoped i helped.

Its only the beginning i have a lot of fine tuning,its missing the cannon shoulder armor and neck armor.I have a lot cool things in mind.I also making a bio to match it.I have a hunch that you will see some kind of female pred in the new movie.I going to use this armor for a big promo im doing for the movie.I understand this isnt the place to talk about that.I will give the details for that event on the appropriate forum.Thanks hunters.PS wear has uratz been i miss looking at his stuff.

Well c'mon man git-r-dunn! I'm putting the rest of the stuff together for the Mrs. suit :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back