New Fan-Movie Is Coming!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hellspawn

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bodiee

So cool.I'd love to be in hte back ground of a well done fan film like batman dead end. I can't wait till my albino suit is done because i just don't see my P2 suit in the jungle ha ha.

berserk wolf

So cool.I'd love to be in hte back ground of a well done fan film like batman dead end. I can't wait till my albino suit is done because i just don't see my P2 suit in the jungle ha ha.
I think you're Albino suit will be perfect for your scene in my fan film!

TUSKY

Looks outstanding, loving the camera work :)
Glad to hear you had a good time during the shot.
Any idea what the running might be ?

AlphaTech686

Cool Trailer. Whole package very well done. Can't wait to see more. I have hopes of doing a fan film someday. Gotta get that darn suit done.

Hellspawn

Hi there!

We´re still working on the movie and hopefully get it done this year.
But we can show you a new trailer, enjoy it!