New Era released Marty's BTTF color shifting cap prop???

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
aaaaaaaaand I snagged one before they were all gone.Now I love fitted caps and New Era is the pinnacle of a quality cap.These caps were deadstock.They are not 100% accurate but being that New Era is an official brand having them come out with this cap was pretty cool.The quality of material compared to my Miraj cap is like night and day,the new era brand is far more superior in quality and color matching to the film.The innacuracy's on my new era cap is the stitching on the brim and the air holes on top with the center button.The miraj cap is completely true to the film.All in all this is a cool BTTF prop to own it's just the same as nike releasing an official mag I had to hop on it.Here are some pics along with my miraj cap :cool

It looks far too off because of the stitching I would say the ds hat is more accurate. BUT It IS cool to see big brands doing stuff for the fans! :)

It looks far too off because of the stitching I would say the ds hat is more accurate. BUT It IS cool to see big brands doing stuff for the fans! :)

Yes it's not accurate but very well made.I had to have official nike and new era in my Bttf collection I couldn't resist.Its cool to have his hat and shoes made from official companies that we use today.

Yes it's not accurate but very well made.I had to have official nike and new era in my Bttf collection I couldn't resist.Its cool to have his hat and shoes made from official companies that we use today.

Is their anyway you would sell your Nike Hat ? I know price would be high, but I may can pay. Please let me know ?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back