New episode of ICWXP premiers tonight

Clutch

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Fans of MST3K might want to give this a watch. I think it is the best produced fan show of this genre. The free underground tv site also looks interesting. They stream B-movies all day with a chat window so that people can make comments while the movie plays. :thumbsup

Don't forget to tune into UNtv TONIGHT at Midnight EST / 11pm CST / 9pm WST to watch Episode 103! Rikk and other cast & crew will be in the UNtv chat ready to jibber jabber with you during the episode!

Head to www.freeundergroundtv.com tonight!

Thanks for this, it was cool! These guys are definitely channeling MST, it's amazing how much that guy sounds like Mike Nelson.

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm not too crazy about the postage stamp sized window on that freeundergroundtv site, but they are just getting started up. As far as ICWXP, I found them and some other MST3K type shows on iRiff side of RiffTrax. I thought ICWXP just stood out above everyone else. Yeah, some people accuse them of being a complete rip-off, but I say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Yeah, some people accuse them of being a complete rip-off, but I say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Some people like Mike Nelson and Legend Films. Looks like they settled though and brought them in under the banner of iRiffs. Interesting how protective of intellectual property and derivative works the Rifftrax guys were over this. "Keep circulating the tapes" indeed.
And, yeah, aside from Cinestar, these guys are the best iRiffs going by a long margin.

Great chatting with the guys and gals the other night. Someone who filmed some MST3K footage was there. I also learned that Joel's original idea for the show was that it would be in a post-apocalyptic setting!

I'm gonna try to be there. Got ep. 202 in the mail the other day. It's starting to become more of a mini-series about with the zombie apocalypse than a show that just riffs bad movies. The acting is cringe-worthy at times, but I don't expect any grammy-winning performances. Soapy the Germ Fighter was crazy uncomfortable. In a funny way.

Anybody got the new DVD? I've got an extra if anybody wants to pay for the shipping. They released 2-3 segments previously on youtube and the chocolate factory wasn't as funny as soapy. They are hinting that this will be the last independently produced dvd. Looks like they may be getting picked up by someone big.

Starting tonight at 9:00pm CST:

Marathon of Incognito Cinema Warriors XP
Back to Back Episodes of Everyone's Favorite TV MelloDrama all day New Years on Everyone's Favorite Internet Channel Underground TV

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back