New Elstree Studio documentary with discarded Graflex.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

Grip residue?:
10.png

Last edited:
Is this Andrew guy the same person who tried to pass of a fake Luke ROTJ reveal saber as production made? If so I'd take any claim he makes with a giant grain of salt.

Damn, that top has been demolished!

I will say the bubble strip thats too wide for the clamp to close is neat, but I can't figure out whats happening with that D ring.

Well, it pretty much lines up with the Empire of Dreams blurry footage I posted a while ago. Off-center clip, which is why I always told people it was a mistake to drill their flash until better reference was available.

I’m not saying this is correct, just gives me further pause to not drill my vintage flashes until better reference is available.

2DEF0311-986A-4B47-9831-E9819917F8EA.jpeg

Well, it pretty much lines up with the Empire of Dreams blurry footage I posted a while ago. Off-center clip, which is why I always told people it was a mistake to drill their flash until better reference was available.

I’m not saying this is correct, just gives me further pause to not drill my vintage flashes until better reference is available.

View attachment 993173

Dang.. that’s a tough blur lol

Lol, maybe someone can embed the video from the Facebook Graflex Addicts Group. The video in motion and there is an attempt at a sharpening that both still makes me to believe it was off center.

Last edited:
Wow, I have a feeling that is a real prop that he found in the mud on the lot. Notice how the lever isn't closed much at all and the 7 bubble LED is quite yellowed. In many photo's, Luke's Graflex has a lever that is barely closed! I wonder if there's 7 strips of glue residue on it???

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back