New Elder Predator Bust

Ta2pro

just finished this up this eve for bryce(chocoboy).hope u guys like it!
1270339358.jpg

1270339426.jpg

1270339467.jpg

Hope we like it of course we like it Joe. When have you ever painted up something that we didnt like. I take it thats a Peter Murphy elder. Bryce is a lucky man to have one and with a fantastic paint job to boot.

Hope we like it of course we like it Joe. When have you ever painted up something that we didnt like. I take it thats a Peter Murphy elder. Bryce is a lucky man to have one and with a fantastic paint job to boot.
dont know if it is dwayne.i was under the impression its the morris with the elder mandibles added?i got it from juan,so thats what i was advised.

Awesome Paintjob

Sorry to ask this noobish question, but I never painted latex so I have to ask
What type or what method do you use to paint latex???

Just so you guys know this was an spril fools by joe. This is actually my first paint up, all done with finger paints and elmers glue.
:D

Looks fantastic bud.

that is an amazing elder,lots of detail,i know its not the right place to ask but i dont want to start a new topic that has prolly been asked but having trouble with the search,any who in yalls opinion who makes the best P1 mask i got screwed by a recaster on ebay,really poor quality,so i thought id ask the experts? thanks and again sorry

Thats is a Killa paintup man......is't much else to say really as all has been said....this is gonna look sweet all dreaded up.

.....i know its not the right place to ask but i dont want to start a new topic......

If you KNOW its not the right place......then dont ask here as that is asking for trouble.
People MAY be a little put out if you start a new topic about a subject that has already been covered......but not HALF as put out as they will be if you start going into THEIR topics (that have fek all to do with what you're asking) and start pissing in their slippers.

So dont be sorry....think.....I have to, lol.

Awesome Paintjob

Sorry to ask this noobish question, but I never painted latex so I have to ask
What type or what method do you use to paint latex???
Sorry bud,it's resin.so that means free for all.anything goes,including kindergarten tempera paints.trust me,I can use any kind of crappy paint and make it look normal.

that is an amazing elder,lots of detail,i know its not the right place to ask but i dont want to start a new topic that has prolly been asked but having trouble with the search,any who in yalls opinion who makes the best P1 mask i got screwed by a recaster on ebay,really poor quality,so i thought id ask the experts? thanks and again sorry
Don't b sorry bud.everyone makes mistakes.biohunter(Casey)makes one if the best,which is the db P1.there is usurper(lee) and pm(Pete mander) just to name a few.I'm sure anyone would b happy to help out in the appropriate fashion.

Just so you guys know this was an spril fools by joe. This is actually my first paint up, all done with finger paints and elmers glue.
:D

Looks fantastic bud.
I'm sorry Travis!!I just thought I could get away with it cause it looked so much like my paint style!!congrats again on knocking it outta the park on this one!!!

Wow, awesome job. His teeth look superb. I like the subdued, dark colour scheme too.

What colour dreds are you going for, Black, grey, black fading to grey?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back