New Disney Galaxy's Edge adult sized X-wing helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

blewis17

Sr Member
New Disney Galaxy's Edge adult sized X-wing helmet, $69.99. Looks like it just came out. Not packaged as the Black Series, but looks and functions very similar...

adult-x-wing-helmet-11-2289452-scaled.jpg

I have not seen this in person, but here is a YouTube video (NOT mine) of the helmet

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gizmo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Definitely the black series. At a great price too. Just without boxing and repurposed. Looks like different paint schemes on the resistance pilots too.

Ben

Pwrsrce

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That would be fantastic...Thank you!

I have a few people that might be able to get me one soon. I will makes sure and let you know if/when that happens. :)

Jason

Blue Leader

Sr Member
From the comparisons I've seen it looks like it might be a tiny bit smaller than the Black Series.

...Or maybe it was the Black Series that was a tiny bit smaller than this one. Now I can't remember...