NEW CUSTOM AVP SUIT

Ta2pro

so i recently scored the chance to trade an AVP suit for an ironman suit from desolate.its been a while since ive built a whole suit so i figured id post progress shots.this is what i got done last night.i find it challenging to do this as quickly,yet tastefully,as possible.this was an hrs worth of work here.i should have this suit done in 2-3 wks.
1248470624.jpg

1248470849.jpg

1248470917.jpg

1248470624.jpg

1248470849.jpg

1248470917.jpg

Awsome as usuall Joe looking foward to seeing the rest of it. I may even have you paint up my new wolf suit. I shure enjoy doing it myself but still not shure I want to spend the time painting it. And you are so much quicker than I am at it.

Really looking forward to seeing how this goes. Your paint ups and costume builds are truelly awesome Joe. Attention to detail is unreal

Awsome as usuall Joe looking foward to seeing the rest of it. I may even have you paint up my new wolf suit. I shure enjoy doing it myself but still not shure I want to spend the time painting it. And you are so much quicker than I am at it.
dwayne,id b honored to do it for ya!!!

Hi Joe !! Nice Work on the paint-ups!!

Do you know who made the skins ?? they look to be the exact same skins, that are for sale with my AVP Suit. Belt, buckle, and Cod piece molded into the skins. Also, same muscle features.

Thanks !! Rich ;)

those are chuck ruffings design but they could be casted by him or his friend;chuck lended out some molds to a friend that needed some cash.you're better off asking chuck himself. hope this helps
L.B.

those are chuck ruffings design but they could be casted by him or his friend;chuck lended out some molds to a friend that needed some cash.you're better off asking chuck himself. hope this helps
L.B.

Thanks !! I'll ask him !! Maybe he'll be little more "friendly" about it !! Appreciate the info !!

well,got it all done but dont want to flood this thread w/progress pics.ill post all the "suit-up" pics sun eve when desolate comes to pick up his new AVP suit!but in the meantime,heres the head completely done to give u a taste of how cool this one came out!

1251253019.jpg

1251253084.jpg

1251253123.jpg

1251253019.jpg

1251253084.jpg

1251253123.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back