Interest Actual new news on the crystal run!

I’m interested for sure!!!

I’m probably looking at.
Donner
Jor-el
Brando
Prop
Returns
Kryptonite shiv
Fortress x2 or 3

Last edited:
Hi Chris, I have 4 of them already. They are perfect and a centre-peice for all my collections. I would love to have a Fortress console to display them in something a bit smaller lol but that would be awesome does anyone make something like that?
The crytals are as great as you would think they would be.

Ohyo good to have ya back, ive been following some of these crystal forums for years and id love to get some!
I'd like a
Brando and maybe a few others but it'll depend on the prices

Exciting this might be happening. Definitely interested in a Brando and Donner. Possibly a fortress crystal as well. Please Hydin make this happen! Your crystals are the best.

If he’s still taking interest, I’m definitely in for a few fortress crystals. I have a Brando Crystal from 10 years ago and it’s still one of my favorite things.

Last time he was logged in was October 18th of last year. After another 3 months of silence, it leaves me to suspect this run might not happen.
I was able to get my crystal from the last run and he finally came through after tracking him down but people need to remember he took a VERY long absence due to personal issues. YEARS. I agree with you. I'd be surprised if this ever happens.

TERRIFFIC!
I´ll be in for 3 or 4 ....
Haven`t made up my mind on which though :)
But, hell yeah, ... just bring it on!
As you are scanning the interest currently, ... any leadtime estimates yet?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back