New cosplay builder

Derrick G

Hello,

I am new to the cosplay community. I am currently working on a predator build for Halloween/comic con 2019, Does anyone have any Blades for wrist Gauntlet for sale.

I don't have the Machinery to cut out a set. I will also share photos of my work so far for advice, tips and constructive criticism.

Hello, I'm looking for something Strong, a firm foam or plastic at best, but stronger than cardboard..lol. Nothing too expensive, I'm on a E-5 budget... I have tried to make a set but I am a bit anal with detail and I don't have tools or machinery to get them like I want. Anyone who can help is welcome. I have started fabricating my gauntlets and feet, ill share pics later.

Here is a suggestion real cost effective go to a hobby shop . Im not sure where your located but get a couple pieces of balsa wood which is easy to carve download the gauntlet template trace the pattern about three time Glue then together using wood glue . Sand it down to bevel the edges . You can just use acrylic paint and spray gloss to seal it. Or in my case I got some 1/8” adhesive foam to cover the sides . No need for big saw just an exacto knife

Hello all, I have some photos to share. I am working on the wrist gauntlets , shin armor and feet so far. I am a beginner and I am learning along the way better short cuts in steps being each piece is duplicated. This set is the start of the left arm gauntlet.
IMG_0454.JPG
IMG_0470 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0471.JPG
IMG_0488 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0491 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0492 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0533.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back