New Chakrams with license... cats out of the bag lol

started working on the Splitting Chakram of balance... i am using small powerfull earth magnets to secure them i was told one of the issues with the other brands was that they came apart to easy.. i am thinking about reworking it and adding a small channel lock system to the inner part but i want to see how JUST the magnets work.. these are in work progress pics..
split2.jpg

split1.jpg

split3.jpg

Hey I just bought one of your chakrams off legendaryheroes. I saw this blog and wanted to know if you were still making those chakrams that can split apart? I've been dying to buy one! Let me know :lol
anthony21502 at yahoo dot com

Hey so I got the super chakram today. I first wanna say the weight is perfect, another I bought then returned was too light, this has a real nice feel to it. I also really like the fact that the edge is pretty narrow, it feels like it could be sharp, which is very nice.

I do have to say however, I'm pretty disappointed in the coloring. I'm a diehard fan of Xena and the original coloring is the best by far. I get what you were doing by the different shades of color to reflect the light and dark aspects, but the dark and gold colors of the original are just too beautiful to not follow. Would you consider staying true to the original coloring on the super chakram?

The pic attached is the coloring i think work's best for this type of chakram.

Hey so I got the super chakram today. I first wanna say the weight is perfect, another I bought then returned was too light, this has a real nice feel to it. I also really like the fact that the edge is pretty narrow, it feels like it could be sharp, which is very nice.

I do have to say however, I'm pretty disappointed in the coloring. I'm a diehard fan of Xena and the original coloring is the best by far. I get what you were doing by the different shades of color to reflect the light and dark aspects, but the dark and gold colors of the original are just too beautiful to not follow. Would you consider staying true to the original coloring on the super chakram?

The pic attached is the coloring i think work's best for this type of chakram.

yes i am already working toward that original coloring scheme... im glad youa re happy with the orher ones :)

started working on the Splitting Chakram of balance... i am using small powerfull earth magnets to secure them i was told one of the issues with the other brands was that they came apart to easy.. i am thinking about reworking it and adding a small channel lock system to the inner part but i want to see how JUST the magnets work.. these are in work progress pics..
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/irishamericanlad/split2.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/irishamericanlad/split1.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/irishamericanlad/split3.jpg

I would like to order these, if it's not too late. Im a really big Xena fan and i have no chakram :(

Is it possible to get the split chakram?

It is possible but due to budget restrictions put forth by the production company I have to change the process from lathe to sand casting so will take a little longer

Will the splitting super chakram's be available through legendaryheroes?

I also have a production used aluminum stunt prop of Callisto's sword. Will be happy to take pictures and post them if that will help with Callisto's sword. Just let me know what you need me to focus on.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back