New CGI predator

Swidhelm

Hey all. Been a LONG time since I really posted anything here. Spend more time lurking than anything, looking at the amazing costumes--which fuel my creativity. But alas, I'm too bloody short for a costume. I'd look like a funny pygmy predator, heh. So I relegate my predator fanaticism to my artwork.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Poser, and Daz3d. Well, this predator is for Poser, specifically for Daz3d's Mike 4 character. It isn't done yet, though I released a different one a short while ago at sharecg, if anyone here is interested and uses Poser. Figured with all the costumes and artwork here all predator central, some might care to take a gander.

elder48copy.jpg.gif

Elder47copy.jpg.gif

Elder43copy.jpg.gif

These last two are pics of the one that was already released.

pred-with-shuriken-1.jpg.gif

crouching.jpg.gif

Cheers

I have to say that the first three are really cool as all hell and should be made into a suit seriously :)

Thanks man! And that would be serious cool! heh. Love seeing the costumes people do on this site. My predator image folder has grown immensely since coming to this site, heh.

Cheers

Thanks man! And that would be serious cool! heh. Love seeing the costumes people do on this site. My predator image folder has grown immensely since coming to this site, heh.
Cheers
I think you bring something new to the PREDATOR table, so thank you for doing these 3D images :)

Oooo... I dig CGI work. Really swell seeing something new. As the others have said... that sword/gauntlet is a cool idea.

I really like the dreads on the first pred in the two sets! It looks almost like he's... KIND of Elderish, just that he's not quite there yet...

Do you mind if I use a similar color scheme on a piece I'll be painting soon? I'd feel bad if I just snaked it without at least asking, lol

Oooo... I dig CGI work. Really swell seeing something new. As the others have said... that sword/gauntlet is a cool idea.

Hey, sorry, haven't been here in a bit. But sure, go nuts. Would love to see any of this put into costumes in some way. Those costumes also feed my creativity, heh.

Its awesome!

How long did it take you to make him?

Sorry, been a bit since I've been here. It's not actually complete yet, so I can't put a number of hours on it, but what you see there probably took a couple weeks on and off. It's tedious work, but I love doing it. And thanks for the kind words!

Oh, I should mention that the sword gauntlet idea I took from Mander. I believe there was something like it built for SEED. I used that idea and modeled as best I could the blade from the dagger in AVP.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back