New Celtic Bio From Sideshow

rhythmnstealth

I have one preordered but i was dissapointed with the Scar Bio.

The pics on sideshowtoy.com look good but im still not sure.

Can anyone recommend if i should cancel or keep the order?

Thanks

this item is shipping in the next few day's, early July for us in the UK :mad:

scar was dispicable with it's paper visor and piss poor paint work but hopefully ss woke up after all of the complaints. Plus celtic is a much more disirable mask, hopefully Dan will have a review up soon before they ship to the majority? i have kept my pre-order but am not hopeful tbh, i would imagine sideshow would have completed the celtic prototype etc long befor scar shipped so maybe too late to make changes? lets hope not......

And i wont be suprised if chopper has a run of 500 if they have indeed remaind cheap with the celtic bio? i for one won't be bothering if the celtic isn't a huge improvement over scar?

I cant really be bothered risking buying something that sucks again.

So its been cancelled. Ill probably sell my Scar Bio too as im so dissapointed to even look at it anymore.

Ive seen recasts in better condition.

Im going to save my money for the P1 figures due out soon and probably get some Terminator ones too :mad:

Dunno man, the sculpt looks pretty fricking awesome, but I'll pass mine on to a friend in favor for the investment on a Canon 50D camera...

So its been cancelled. Ill probably sell my Scar Bio too as im so dissapointed to even look at it anymore.

Ive seen recasts in better condition.

Im going to save my money for the P1 figures due out soon and probably get some Terminator ones too :mad:

Well i sent mine back as i was shocked by the quality, il do the same with the celtic too if it is indeed of cheap quality. could you not do the same? ss may get the message that way....... or just wait for an inhand review and order one from a seperate retailer?

And i hear you on the scar, i was embarressed having mine on display also for the 3 days i had it :mad:

I've kept my order in, but I'm at least in a position to improve on it if it's as piss poor as the Scar was. I know most people would be a little wary of doing anything that might damage it! I got my shipping confirmation, it's supposed to arrive on friday. Will let you all know how it looks!

I've kept my order in, but I'm at least in a position to improve on it if it's as piss poor as the Scar was. I know most people would be a little wary of doing anything that might damage it! I got my shipping confirmation, it's supposed to arrive on friday. Will let you all know how it looks!

Please do Paul, if i had your skills i would have kept the scar, repainted it and replaced the lenses, unfortunately im usless :mad: the scar had a nice sculpt let down by money saving decisions gone mad and the fact that it appeared to be painted in a primary school art class :mad:

R&S, unless celltic is a major improvement i doubt you'l have much trouble getting hold of one at a later date...

R&S, unless celltic is a major improvement i doubt you'l have much trouble getting hold of one at a later date...
True story...I'm waiting on the Scar's to drop below $200 before I think about picking one up and fixing it up. They're down to about $250 now...

True story...I'm waiting on the Scar's to drop below $200 before I think about picking one up and fixing it up. They're down to about $250 now...

Good call, infact im sure you could buy a few, do them up properly and sell them for $350+ all day long!!!! infact if you do ever do this let me know, it was the paint and paper i couldn't live with, id love one done properly!

So its been cancelled.

Well unfortunately it seems like you made a wise decision, i was hoping SS wouldn't do it again but it seems they have indeed gone one better than cheap lenses and not botherd at all. Not the best pic but several were just posted on another forum including this one.......

sscelicshit.jpg

Dispicable really!!!

sscelicshit.jpg

WTF. Really, it's that I'm about to accept the order for someone else, but that is just a cheap ******* trick.

Save your pennies, cancel your order, get Steve's.

I know, it's discusting isn't it, im waiting for Dan's review next week for deffinitive confirmation but im ready to hit that cancel button for sure, no way im paying for a piece of crap like that, SS are taking the mick out of us now......

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back