New Cannon/Backpak combo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mannowar

Here's a new hybrid cannon and pack I did for the female suit that I'm doing and I figured I'd post it up before molding it tomorrow night. It could be used for a male as well if someone wanted a more unique set up. The cannon is sort of a cross between the P1 and P2, with a more rounded back and more squared front. The cannon and mount will be made of resin and the pack will be latex. The mount will be static for a while, until I have time to do a functional set up, as I had to throw this together rather quickly. Let me know what you think.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AgentK

Thrown together quickly? I hope my stuff comes out half as good as your thrown together quickly! Awesome work!!!