New build. Steampunk/midevil Batman

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RingDeacon

I am still finishing up my arkham origins suit ( waiting on the cape. ) so I st started something a but different. Working with an unfold of the arkham origins cowl I have started to give it an old look to it. Not sure yet if I will go all Steampunk or just midevil yet, but her it what I have so far.

i have my pattern all cut and layers out ready to go.

all glued up. I was not happy with the chin. It was way to big. The rest fist fine. Do I gave orca cut an glued a new on on.
as for the rivits, I used a trick from a you tube video by using googlely eyes. Doesn't look like much now but once sealed and plasti diped it should be fine.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RingDeacon

started painting. Using a buff and rub method. Starting off with bronze paint on a rag. I buff it on to my plasti diped piece and let dry. I am going to go over this with either hammered steel or silver. Then I have some detail pieces to add on.