New build. Steampunk/midevil Batman


RingDeacon

New Member
I am still finishing up my arkham origins suit ( waiting on the cape. ) so I st started something a but different. Working with an unfold of the arkham origins cowl I have started to give it an old look to it. Not sure yet if I will go all Steampunk or just midevil yet, but her it what I have so far.


i have my pattern all cut and layers out ready to go.


all glued up. I was not happy with the chin. It was way to big. The rest fist fine. Do I gave orca cut an glued a new on on.
as for the rivits, I used a trick from a you tube video by using googlely eyes. Doesn't look like much now but once sealed and plasti diped it should be fine.

 

RingDeacon

New Member

started painting. Using a buff and rub method. Starting off with bronze paint on a rag. I buff it on to my plasti diped piece and let dry. I am going to go over this with either hammered steel or silver. Then I have some detail pieces to add on.
 
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Top