new bodysuit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SUICIDALRAIDER

im sorry but it does look comical to see the moves without the sounds.....very nice job on it though...it fits you really well and moves very well.

th3 pr3dat0r

and it flexes good enough? dang, i always was thinking what you coated it with and what not. that looks like latex to me.it just does. but say you have to bend, wouldnt it be too stiff?

Dan3181

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqUw-et0gq4...feature=related

this is a overall better bodysuit then my last time around this one i can move more freelly in and its alot cooler. i dont sweat anymore being inside of it, all i did was cut out the muscles and glue them onto a shirt that fit me well. the muscles were cut from an upholstry foam and then coated with hot glue to give it a wet look.
It looks ace, i'm brand spanking new to the forum, and to the whole creating a predator suit process.

You're all experts it seems to me, so what i was wondering is how to take that first step when creating a costume.

Is the purchase of a muscle suit a good start????

Any help would be much appreciated.