New Blade Runner glass available

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

userd1402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
90 euros each for the double old-fashioned? Thats 80 pounds. You can pick them up for 50 from other sellers. I paid 49.95 for mine

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Neither have mine. I emailed their customer service for status yesterday, but haven’t received a reply.
‘Just received this email this morning:

Thank you for your order and email.

We just resumed our work on August 31st, as we were closed for our summer holidays the whole month of August, and we are preparing to ship all pending orders within the next 10 days sending you the tracking number as soon as available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sean

JiminSTLouis

Sr Member
‘Just received this email this morning:

Thank you for your order and email.

We just resumed our work on August 31st, as we were closed for our summer holidays the whole month of August, and we are preparing to ship all pending orders within the next 10 days sending you the tracking number as soon as available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sean
Thanks for the info Sean. I didn’t get an email from them (yet).

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My glass arrived today! Took 6 days to arrive from Italy (I'm in Colorado), so not too bad.

I plan on opening it up this weekend. Pics (and maybe a video) coming shortly!

Sean