New Bio

ugossj4

Hi, i'm new on this forum, i'm a great predator fan and i built a predator costume, now i have to upgrade it and i bought a new helmet for it.
I have already a bio that fit the mask with some neomidium magnets, i have before fixed them on the bio and after fixed them inside my mask with superglue and liquid latex to cover them, because in this way was easier to find the right position of magnets for a perfect fit. But now i have to change the bio with a new one so what can i do? How can i put the magnets on the bio to have a perfect fit with the mask without removing the magnets inside of it to change their position?

Thanks for all

I have already read on this forum that to fit the helmet with magnets you can put simply a metallic surface on the helmet but in this way the bio doesn't fit perfectly and is position on the mask change everytime you wear them. At last the 6 magnets are better than 3 magnets and a simply metallic surface on the helemet.Please help me

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back