New Bio sculpt

xdmray

I got the go ahead to sculpt PredatrHuntr's design.

I will mostly likely have to take a bit of artistic license for some aspects, but i am trying to get it as close to the original design as possible.

Here's his concept drawing.

predatrhuntr.jpg

predatrhuntr.jpg

I sure wish I had more time in the day...I have so many ideas for different Bio designs...

Thanks Daman for taking a crack at sculpting this. Looking forward to seeing it come to life in 3D!

so here are some preliminary pics.
man is symmetry hard. lots of work to do. but it's nice to see it take some shape.

DSCN6496.jpg

DSCN6498.jpg

DSCN6499.jpg

DSCN6500.jpg

DSCN6496.jpg

DSCN6498.jpg

DSCN6499.jpg

DSCN6500.jpg

thanks for the kudos guys. give it up to Jason for his design. i'm not 100% sold on the hoses. i may have something more wire like so it looks like the design.
what do you guys think?

DSCN6511.jpg

DSCN6512.jpg

DSCN6513.jpg

DSCN6511.jpg

DSCN6512.jpg

DSCN6513.jpg

awesome work i all ways love to see a new bio come to life it would have bin so cool if there was a bio contest on here so that the winner could have had there bio screened on the new predators movie lol .by the way whats that soft clay like to work with

awesome work i all ways love to see a new bio come to life it would have bin so cool if there was a bio contest on here so that the winner could have had there bio screened on the new predators movie lol .by the way whats that soft clay like to work with

its not too bad. i prefer the Chavant NSP Medium, but i've only been able to get ahold of the soft. there's really only a slight difference between the two. it's still a pretty hard clay.

Maybe putting some brass bendy wire or some soldering wire on the tubes, lay it in rows going down the tunes giving it that organic but mechaical look at the same time on the side. Jus throwing that out there as a possibility incase your still not sure bout the tubes, Looks ace so far though

I had nothing to do today so I redrew this again. Hoses or wires - they both look good. I didn't know if the two views would help you in your sculpting process...not that I want you to change your sculpt - I just felt inspired to draw it again from a portrait and head on view. If these drawings help - great. If not - no worries. Feel free to use artistic license where ever you like...
Flames_01_2010.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, but I'm having difficulty getting Windows 7 drivers for my HP scanner.

Flames_01_2010.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back