new bio for a new hunter :) please help me :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predahunter1213

hey hunters,
soo im fairly new to making costumes, but after finding this site i wanted to start on a bip i had many ideas on a bio but they were pretty lame ideas to me :)
soo i decided just to take from a movie, seeing Tusky in the trailer and how the tusks just made him look evil and fearful i wanted to make that
i drew a concept of my own variation
please your criticism is NEEDED!!!!!!

IMG_0280.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

grindy

hey hunters,
soo im fairly new to making costumes, but after finding this site i wanted to start on a bip i had many ideas on a bio but they were pretty lame ideas to me :)
soo i decided just to take from a movie, seeing Tusky in the trailer and how the tusks just made him look evil and fearful i wanted to make that
i drew a concept of my own variation
please your criticism is NEEDED!!!!!!
The eyes are set a little too close together and are probably a tad on the big side. Also it's hard to tell with it be a front/top view but it seems the panels that cover your cheeks are probably too flat, you might want to taper them in a little. Bios without this tapering look a bit like shredder from Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Just my 2 cents. Other than that it looks cool. Good luck with the build.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
The drawing has potential but you need to clean up your lines a little more. I don't know what is going on because the lines aren't symmetrical. If you are young and just starting out, my only advice would be to keep drawing and with time you will only get better...