new bio concept

wulwhite

Greetings Hunters! Even when i still believe in pencil,and airbrush,i start to draw with CS4. i was wondering,if i would be a Predator, i surely put some tribal-horned stuff to my bio,so here it is:
hornet1.jpg

wolfupgrade.jpg

And heres my other fav,the Wolf,with a little upgrade :
pred_concept.jpg

=UPDATE=
I do not open a new topic for other drawings,so i will put here what i was do today,and half yesterday night..( Damn,i just cant wake up,since i draw to 5"o clock in the morning,so i dont go to work today,LOL ) So,here is my very first Predator drawing in digital form :
hornet2.jpg

Sorry for bad english..
Tell me what do you think about them,thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them both, but I'd have to pick the wolf inspired bio as my favorite. I really like how it came out.

I just drop the scars,and add something else :
hornet3.jpg

..... i dont know,i am still not 100% happy with it....

I like it. The details really make the bio stand out on it's own. The nose work is very nice, as well as in between the eyes leading up to the beginning of the rim of the bio. Great adaptation of the P1...with horns!

I really like the program you're using too. I'm not familiar with these types of programs. Do you create the initial bio in the program or do you scan a picture of the bio into the program?

Thank you! The first side-view P1 was a scan,and than i draw in it,but than i realized its simple to make the shapes,so all the other is initial,with mixed copys. I copy parts, the eye-mesh, and the broken teeths in the top of the wolf. All programs have the same tools,like airbrush,smudge,etc,so this dark-watercolor looking is my "style",if i can say that. I do the same looking when i use pencil and black ink in paper. Now i think i drop the P1,because it is real hard to change the shapes of it,its too "clear". It is good as just it is.( the original P1,not my horned stuff) I continue with P2 or Wolf,they are both have "wilder" shapes which can accept more strange-orbed lines... they can handle some extraterrestrial looking bones also easily.

The wolf looks like a bit of Uratz's bonehunter custom bio..

In my entire life i was love European Dragons
The_Dragon_wallpaper_by_TheOutcast1821.jpg

,biomechanic tattoo style

1713050.jpg

the skin and look of deamons [
ATTACH=full]12128[/ATTACH]

demon_head.jpg

or even the T-rex...
trex_3.jpg

and like the Protoss race in Starcraft...
022_Protoss_Concepts.jpg

If you see,they all have the same style in shapes, bubbled skins,etc, so i dont think Mike is the only one who love this kind of appearance,and try to mixed with a predator Bio...

031805demon_03.jpg

Bahh ! I just realized, like the greek helmet was perfectly follow the lines of the human face, the P1 bio is do the same,just with the pred face. The jaw, mandibles,the top of the crown are recognizable, and they add the feeling of the predator bios... all other bios witch was used in the movies have a little plus here and there,but Celtic is the real uique one, it holds the basic lines,but mixed with the Aztec art, it is a real challenge to make a Bio witch is hold the basic lines,but mixed with something new,never seen before familiar, or mixed with a nother humanic cultures art... a bottle of wine,the pencils are pointed,its gonna be a long night again :D

*EDIT* PLEASE, DO NOT REPOST PICS.

Yes I know.. even I like those kinds of things.. But im just used to Mike's customs.. By the way thats awesome :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back