New Bio cast finally (ReBreather) as named by Uratz

JaggerWolf

Well it finally warmed up enough here in northern michigan to actually get outside and cast a bio I have been working on here and there since November. I'm not exactly sure what it will be referred to as, I saw a similar bio on an ebay auction and thought it looked cool....only to find out it was only made for 1/6th Scale figures.

So i'm hoping this is something new - The pics are of the sculpt and the first cast which I just tossed a quick coat of silver on just to take some pics, the first cast came out too thin, so I will be casting another that will be painted up the way I had envisioned. It was sculpted over a P1 Mander Bio.

Feel free to comment and if anyone is interested in one let me know and I may cast a few more.

100_0231.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great. A ReBreather Bio! There I gave your new product a name.... Do i get one for free now.. Haha
Just Kidding good luck!

Tell ya what let me get a couple good casts and maybe i'll shoot one your way if shipping doesnt kill me :) The "ReBreather" I like it

Thats the entire bio, when worn it will show most of the wearers mask - I liked the idea of a Bio that wouldnt block the entire mask, giving great visibility but also the fun of wearing a bio at the same time. Hopefully soon I will be able to afford a nice mask to show it on, the mask I made is alot smaller than the average pred mask so it doesnt look right on it.

Here is a quick picture of it on a mask, it will look much better when not painted in chrome - Hopefully next week I can cast another and take some much better pics with the paint job I wanted on it.

100_0240.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not meant to go over a bio :) Thats just the clay sculpt on the bio I use for a base. Maybe I should design a full bio around this concept also, but I really want to try my viking bio idea first.

the "rebreather" was in Predator 2 film in several scenes, looks like youve taken your design from the lost hunter hot toys design, which they put out recently :)

Even so i think this is one of the 1st rebreathers ive seen full size , congrats.

OMG I can't believe I didn't remember it from Predator 2 - I feel like an idiot. I knew I had seen something like it on the hot toys figures and that is indeed where I grabbed the idea.

Damn now i'm going to have to go back to Predator 2 and see if I can make a more screen accurate one :)

It's a joke.....(not to good of one but I'm no comedian)By the way Say this 3 times fast without cringing.

***ker Mc clucker
***ker Mc clucker
***ker Mc clucker

(Just so you know it a chicken super hero with a huge Richard)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back