New Bio And Accessories

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys

well i have a couple of commisions that i outsourced to have done for me one is a Predator Bust that just seems to be taking for ever to get completed ive been waiting since December and the other is a Pred Bio.

The Pred Bio must be nearing completion as i have had a Teaser picture sent to me so im getting pretty excited about seeing it properly.

The Picture you see here is the one i received from Darren (Suckface) who i commisioned to do the Paint work, Those that know of Darrens work will know hes a very talented artist and this image just blew me away.

its really not nice to be teased :D

42611010150618134904667.jpg

While im Patiently waiting for the Bust to arrive ive been collecting accessories for it like a Should cannon and shoulder armour parts, i also decided to have a go at making a nice necklace for the bust which i made out of a few bones, beads and shark teeth, i think its going to add a nice little touch

neck2m.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for all the great Comments so far Guys, i thought id post up some images of the near completed Bio, just need to add the pipe work and hes done

Big Thanks to Darren (suckface) for a fantastic early birthday present

maulbio3.jpg

maulbio2.jpg

maulbio.jpg

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
That's some cool looking **** right there! The horns look like they are protruding through the Bio from the skull of the Pred! The blood is a slightly diff color and gives it a whole new layer. Nice!