NEW BEADS BY PETE MURPHY FOR ELDER STATUE

mikestahl

I HAD PETE MURPHY MAKE NEW BEADS FOR MY ELDER STATUE MADE BY JUAN JUAN IS SOME GREAT GUY DROVE 8 HRS TO TWEAK FEW THINGS ON STATUE AND HELP ME MOVE HIM THIS ELDER SO LIFELIKE IVE ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO STEP DOWN AND RIP MY SPINE OUT NO JOKE SOME PICS W FLASH SOME
392700233.jpg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking statue,and yes Juan does some mighty fine work but do you think you can stop using caps and also no need for triple posting.you can keep on adding pics to the original post.
any way you can just take pics of the Beads?since that's what you are trying to show us.
congrats on a great display statue. :)

Curious as to how you had Peter Murphy make more beads for you,hes awesome talent......killer elder statue

Frist of all I think you misstook my comment . second yes you can show the pics you want . You're free to do so but don't be an ******* and reply with a smart ass reply.
How can I ******* see the beads you're talking about, when there's no proper shots of them? tell me that genius? Did I ever say I wanted you to take the beads off and take shots of them off of the dreads? NO so before you get your panties in a bunch READ carefuly.I was not trying to order you to do nothing. Just suggesting you follow forum etiquette that you seem to lack.
Now you can say I was trying to lecture you in this post and also an ******* wich was not even the tone of my first reply you douche!

How's that for serious?
I believe I can show pics I want oh wise one. U really need to lecture me. Lol. So u would like me take all beads off for u so u can see beads?are u serious

Frist of all I think you misstook my comment . second yes you can show the pics you want you're free to do so but don't be an ******* and reply with a smart ass reply.how can I ******* see the beads you're talking about when there's no proper shots of them? tell me that genius? Did I ever say I wanted you to take the beads off and take shots of them off of the dreads? NO so before you get your panties in a bunch READ carefuly.I was not trying to order you to do nothing just suggesting you follow forum etiquette that you seem to lack.
Now you can say I was trying to lecture you in this post and also an ******* wich was not even the tone of my first reply you douche!

How's that for serious?
Well I apologize if I misunderstood.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back