New base model for lawgiver

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Fire2993, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Fire2993

Fire2993 New Member

So I have just received my 2 new base models for my lawgiver 2012 builds. I am going to try to make a fully operational BB version, as well as a solid resin copy for patrolling with. I will post tech drawings and instructions once I have ironed out any build issues.

Attached Files:

2. p00k1333

p00k1333 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

What is the model of the second gun? I was frustrated trying to find an airsoft Glock 17 to start my own Lawgiver builds (I have to make 2), and the best I could find was a cheap toy that has that exact grip. I knew it was at least based on a Glock, but I couldn't identify the model number.

IMG_3053.jpg

3. Mstruvmgc

Mstruvmgc New Member

If anything try looking on Evike.com or Airsoftgi.com for the gun you want. :) Thats where i buy most of my airsoft supplies. Also if you have a local airsoft store then they might have them. If you have already looked at those places then i am sorry to have wasted your time reading this. lol. best of luck :)

4. Bioshutt

Bioshutt Active Member

Glock 26c Advanced TM clone

- - - Updated - - -

Glock 26c Advanced TM clone http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/m25/Tokyo-Marui/p2852/Tokyo-MARUI-GLOCK-26-Advance-GBB-Pistol-G26/product_info.html

5. Fire2993

Fire2993 New Member

Hi, this model is called a CYMA 698plus, available from extreme bbguns for around a fiver.
    hope this helps
    kev