new avp movie ??

I think John Davis said a sensible thing and that is to let it rest for now. That, or invest serious talent and money into the franchise instead of the water-testers we got since AVP.
Decent actors, better scripts, good SFX studios with a proper prep instead of rushing suits out ASAP. That's all we ask for.

shame,would ov been gud to see the story behind the space jockeys....makes you wonder thou what route or story line there guna choose for Prometheus??? :)

actually, it still is Alien prequel. the story is about the Space Jockeys, and apparently there are Xenomorphs in the movie...

I heard tht prometheus will be about
an original alien where it has no DNA from a host. It wont be A xenomorph, but you'll see some similarities of one. I got that from Bloody Disgusting (horror movie blog)

does anyone think there is going to be a new aliens vs predator 3 or just seperate predator/alien movies ??

Box Office sucess controls the likelyhood of seqels. I don't think AVPR really justifies much more. However with the new ailen preqel in the works (Prometheus) I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that does. If they find people are clamboring to the theaters for it - maybe FOX executieves will start to think about about what other 'alien' series they can ressurect again.

I've always hated the aliens, and only tolerated them in the AVP context, but I was looking forward to the prequel. Maybe this will really be the birth of a whole new franchise. We can only hope, but somehow, I don't think Ridley Scott will disappoint us.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back