NEW AVP GAME!

b0nd

LINK!

i was a massive fan of AvP1 and played it non stop online on mplayer and gamespy, also with AVP2.
i really hope this new one comes on PC and or 360.

it says "By adjusting the release of our other Aliens titles to accommodate it, Sega will ensure that every title lives up to the high expectations of Aliens and AVP fans." ... **** that what about the die hard pred fans!!

I hope both games are good. The films dissapointed (IMHO) but the games have already proved they can work. Just improve the engine/grpahics etc of the old game and hopefully they should be great!

OMG I ant wait for colonial marines and now this. I think I just wet myself a little.... :p

I really really cant wait. I was a huge AVP fan and spent waaayyy too many hours there. So I am excited,

As long they (Rebellion) have the look of AvP1 and the story of AVP2, this could be winner. Now if only they have the sense to invest in a proper engine and modsupport, this is GOLD!

Best news in years IMO

The Aliens RPG and Aliens: colonial marine have been halted for now as far as we know...

Wasnt ware it had been halted, i thought they had just knocked the release date back and not given a new one, but its still coming in the coming months.

you got a link to this halt?

AVP is coming out, so is colonial marines (but at a later date) and the bioware RPG has been put on hold and may not be coming out now.

Also on a random related note, did anyone have aliens a comic book adventure for the PC????

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back