NEW AvP FEET ALMOST FINISHED

Mannowar

Sr Member
Since there aren't many options for AVP feet and dusters out there, I decided to sculpt some up this week. The feet are done on the armitures that I used on my P1 feet, though these are longer since the sandal needs to be under the toe claws on AVP preds. Tried to stay as screen accurate as possible with the addition of the leather anklet sculpted on, so the shin armor anklets will rest atop that. Same deal as my P1 feet, in that they'll accommodate probably about 4 inches of lift. Had to sculpt the basic underlay, then do the dusters and mold them on the feet, then remove the molds and detail the feet. Still need to add some tread on the bottoms of them but I'll do that once I'm ready to mold and have them flipped over. Also need to do some duster blades next week. And, since they're basically the same size on the top of the feet as my P1 feet, the dusters will fit the P1 feet as well, should anyone want to add them as a hybrid. Let me know what you think.

AvP_Feet_2_50.jpg

AvP_Feet_3_50.jpg

AvP_Feet_4_50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
******, these look familiar. I've not long finished casting my AVP style feet too.
I really like the way you've textured the sculpt. Looks all scaly and reptilian.
Ace.

Looks great, but if you're trying to stay screen accurate, the movie feet had the anklets sculpted onto the feet, not the shin armor. ;)

Thanks all...

Looks great, but if you're trying to stay screen accurate, the movie feet had the anklets sculpted onto the feet, not the shin armor. ;)

LOL... I knew someone would bust me on that... Yes, I realise that the anklets were sculpted onto the foot, but since I'd already sculpted the anklets as part of my shin armor, I didn't want to do them again, plus, I think the way I do the anklet seperate allows for more individual height adjustment on taller or shorter people if it's free from the foot.

I did actually consider sculpting the anklet on, however, the ultimate overriding factor that came into play was that not everyone may be doing an AVP pred... they may just want the AVP feet (and/or dusters), but with a different shin armor (and anklets), thereby creating a hybrid look... sculpting the AVP ankelts on would have pretty much forced one to go with the AVP shin armor. For the same reason, I didn't sclupt on the duster plating... some may just not like how the dusters look, so if they don't like them, they don't have to be on there.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back