new avp book

spartanpred62

this is my book called blood drive. this is only part of it, so yeah. Chapter 1. Page 6. So if you dont know who SHE is I'll tell you. Her name is Scarlet Knife, she's a female Yautja with blue skin, and she is barely taller than a normal human female. She also has a translator on so she can speak english and her native language like mine. She sat closer to me and I mumbled. "Oh hey, uh I just came in to check if you were okay," she said in a calm voice. "What's the point of it I'm fine," I explained. "I was just a little uh, worried that's all," she said in an embarrassed way. "Just worried huh?" I asked. I slowly put my arms around her waist. As I closed my lips in onher mouth, she grabbed my neck. I closed my eyes and we well, kissed. That, my friends takes big balls to make out with an e.t. It lasted about 10 minutes the max. We stopped slowly and had a conversation about why I got myself almost killed and how I smoked when I was 12. She'd yell at me and slap me. All I'd say when she asked me stuff that it was none of her concern. "I'm going out for a fight," I stated. So I went out there and won a couple times. I am a human prodige of the clan so, what the heck. So I found a worthy opponent and I dueled him in hand to hand combat. I swiped at him with a punch but back flipped to fake him out. Good. He's confused. I roll and flip kick him in the face. Then. while I got him down he dragged me to the ground and kicked me. I did several punches in the gut and got several nosebleeds. After a couple minutes, I came out victorious. END OF CHAPTER 1. END OF TRIAL lol video games.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back