New AvP Add On Content- Bughunt

Predator Sgt

Hey all I was looking around on G4 and found that there will be a new Map Pack released on July 7th called Bughunt it will cost $6.99 USD on PSN and 560 Microsoft Points it features 4 new maps (2 multiplayer and 2 survivor) the maps are called Crash Site (multiplayer), Furious (multiplayer), Monument (survivor), and Tempest (survivor) I will provide a link for the trailer and by the looks of it this will be agreat addition to the AVP game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqUvLZEFnQ I could only find a good trailer on youtube but there it is

Awesome they look sweet by the name bug hunt I was hopeing for a new game type where it's like survival only with preds vs aliens

Personally the maps to me don't look to shabby.Although I was hoping the next dlc would be both predaliens and a P2 skin if any or a Runner?At it's price I can spare the microsoft points.Lets just hope these wont be excluded from matchmaking.

Just found more info on the maps

"SEGA of America, Inc. and Twentieth Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising (Fox Licensing) today announced that the second downloadable content pack for Aliens vs Predator will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation Store for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and STEAM for PC. This first newly designed Map Pack, including 4 brand new maps and new weather types will be available on July 7 2010, allowing players to prove their skills on the killing grounds of BG-386.

The Bughunt Map Pack contains two new multiplayer maps for the six different competitive online modes; Deathmatch, Predator Hunt, Infestation, Species Deathmatch, Mixed Species Deathmatch and Domination, as well as two new maps for the “Survival” mode in which a team of up to four Marines fight to survive against the increasing horde of Aliens. For the first time, these maps will include environmental hazards and new weather effects."

"SEGA of America, Inc. and Twentieth Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising (Fox Licensing) today announced that the second downloadable content pack for Aliens vs Predator will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation Store for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and STEAM for PC. This first newly designed Map Pack, including 4 brand new maps and new weather types will be available on July 7 2010, allowing players to prove their skills on the killing grounds of BG-386.

The Bughunt Map Pack contains two new multiplayer maps for the six different competitive online modes; Deathmatch, Predator Hunt, Infestation, Species Deathmatch, Mixed Species Deathmatch and Domination, as well as two new maps for the “Survival” mode in which a team of up to four Marines fight to survive against the increasing horde of Aliens. For the first time, these maps will include environmental hazards and new weather effects."
sweet

Awsome! :) i love it when weather comes into account.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back