New Avengers Captain America Pattern HELP

ZombieKat18

Hello all!
Definitly just joined this forum and am really desperate for some help. I am attempting to try to do a quick build of the new Captain America Costume in time for the premiere for someone (yes I know short notice), and was wondering if anyone on here had resources, links or even the actually patterns for the new suit itself? I can draft the pattern if need be but I am hoping that someone may have something for me to go off of since I haven't been able to find anything at all and I have looked everywhere. If anyone can help me I will owe them my life! Thanks!

There are a couple of builds on here, but I'm pretty sure everyone is winging it. Take a look at those threads to get some ideas

Hey thanks for looking that up for me! I have read most of the ones on Captain America but I will definently look atthe other buils ones as well for ideas. I think I am just going to have to suck it up and draft it myself, problem is I am just not sure where to start. But seriously thank you for all of that help!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back