New Avengers Captain America Pattern HELP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZombieKat18

Hello all!
Definitly just joined this forum and am really desperate for some help. I am attempting to try to do a quick build of the new Captain America Costume in time for the premiere for someone (yes I know short notice), and was wondering if anyone on here had resources, links or even the actually patterns for the new suit itself? I can draft the pattern if need be but I am hoping that someone may have something for me to go off of since I haven't been able to find anything at all and I have looked everywhere. If anyone can help me I will owe them my life! Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There are a couple of builds on here, but I'm pretty sure everyone is winging it. Take a look at those threads to get some ideas

ZombieKat18

Hey thanks for looking that up for me! I have read most of the ones on Captain America but I will definently look atthe other buils ones as well for ideas. I think I am just going to have to suck it up and draft it myself, problem is I am just not sure where to start. But seriously thank you for all of that help!