NEW ARTIST i need ideas for lifesize masks

Cybertron Pred

yea you read the title now so i wanna start over again
so no hard feellings
anyways i need ideas for colours for predators head and the mask, i have been working of some new designs i'll have them up very soon. i was thinking to merge the scuba hunter mask with ram predators mask with a few of my own ideas just to get myself started. so could you pop some ideas below that would be very helpful.

pred_scuba_mask.jpg

Am I the only one who, every time they see a Bio with those kind of ridges on the forehead, they're reminded of a Klingon?

Ir am I just a nerd? =P

Do you guys have any of this guy's masks? I was thinking of recasting them and making money off of his hard work, any one interested in purchasing them?

Do you guys have any of this guy's masks? I was thinking of recasting them and making money off of his hard work, any one interested in purchasing them?

hey i wont be selling them yet its going to a super project with 5 guys with lasers, animatronics, some puppetry involved so thats it. o_O

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back